Sunday, November 20, 2005

Groundhog day came early for me this season!

BODY IMAGE VS BRAIN = PROBLEM SOLVED!!

After buying those few outfits for myself at NY & Co and some new jeans I finally get to feel fun, thin, sexy every day. Those 2 extra pairs of jeans really helped because now there isn't really a day that I'm wearing my old baggies around. So I'm feeling like a groundhog where I used to come out and even though I was thinner I was seeing myself with this bigger shadow. Now I'm starting to see what I look like now. It's really cool because I'll be working out and catch a glimpse in the mirror of myself and get really impressed with myself and my new shape. It's really an eye opening experience! I love it. I now LOVE LOVE LOVE clothes shopping and even yesterday at Wal-Mart I was checking out tops and stuff.

I started counting points again last Friday because I really need to get these lbs off. I was back down to 150, then yesterday morning I weighed in at LWE and was back up at 153.6. I know on Friday I didn't do so good, food day at work, plus cake, plus American/Mexican buffett for dinner, PLUS not drinking enough water. Then yesterday sort of the same. Good breakfast, okay lunch, Sweet Tomatoes for dinner. I did work out so that helps. I think I drank enough water yesterday though.

Went on a Road Rally with Michelle last night. That was fun. Had a headache by the end though!

No comments: