Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I'm bringing SEXY back!

So I was just out walking with one of my WW/workout buddies and she was telling me that at WW this week they were talking about what song is their "anthem" their weight loss. I guess some answers were "I'm a little teapot" or "unwritten" etc. So I have WW on Saturday so I have 3 full days to think of my WW anthem. At first I was thinking TAMIA, "theres a stranger in my house" meaning there was a stranger in my house (my body) who just didn't give a shit about my body. I was abusive to it, didn't respect it, etc. But then I was thinking of the song Unforgettable meaning I will never forget the fat girl I once was and what she taught me and my WW journey was unforgettable and that is the reason I won't gain the weight back... I can't forget. THEN, I get in my Porsche and BLAMO, Justin Timberlake's BRINGING SEXY BACK is blaring and I'm like "yeah baby, I'm bringing sexy back" So THAT my friends is my WW anthem!

1 comment:

The Histrionics of a Fat Housewife said...

Ummmmm... Porsche? You've got a Porsche? Oh, do post a pic!