Friday, June 18, 2010

pushing 40 weeks


Well here I am just 2 days to my due date.. I'm in new territory a place I've never been which is any days past 36 weeks pregnant. Things have continued to be great, I've had no major issues. I had some sciatica pain for about 2 weeks which stopped just 3 days shy of my first chiropractor adjustment.. oh well.. I needed to go to the chriro because the baby was posterior and I needed her to spin into position. She has spun perfectly and now waits for birth ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE COUNTRY or so it seems. I did have to leave work a week ago because my BP shot up just enough to make my midwife (and me) nervous. It's lower now, but I'm working on keeping it low. Tim & Dylan are off at the Scottish games this week/weekend so I sit and bake away.

No comments: