Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Guardian angels hiding out as animals....

Have you ever heard a tear jerking story about an animal that somehow saved the life of a human??? (yes another blog that beings with a question) no I'm not speaking of the infamous Lassie... Just today in the Chicago news there was a story about a 2 year old little girl that was missing overnight. She was found with her black lab near a river huddled to the dog. When they were found the rescue team had to coax the dog to let them come near the girl, the dog was trying to protect her. The little girl is fine and the dog is being held as a HERO.. I say he is a guardian angel roaming this earth as an undercover!!!

On the flip side, another story from Oklahoma in the news is about some kids blowing up 6 puppies with fireworks!! How sick is that? Why does that NOT sound like something I would like to do with my time.. what sickos.. who could actually do that to a poor defenseless puppy?? Again, back to my eye for an eye blog and doing what they did to the puppies.. only seeing as how they are much bigger than the puppies than we'll sick fireworks (quarter sticks) not only in their mouths, but in their asses as well! Seems fair!

I am feeling as if my blogs are becoming almost my hate against the worst of humanity, my way of letting it all go, of course against only people I don't know.. and of course with very few people even knowing about this blog.. not that I would care if anybody I knew read this, I was just kinda starting it for myself.. I really wanted to start the blog as it is titled.. The book I should write. I did state in an earlier blog about all the bad things have happened in my life, people are always commenting on how I should write a book.. I really should I agree.. I just have to get it in some order in my head and actually sit down and just start typing away....

Well, thanks for reading my crazy ramblings for the day.. it's just reading the news just makes me sooooo pissed at the world..... it's very sad :(

No comments: