Monday, June 21, 2004

I'm a big girl...

Geez.. what are people's problems these days?? It always seems that every time I turn around there is someone else giving me advice I'm not asking for telling me what I should and shouldn't be feeling... what is up with that?? Ya think I can feel my own feelings myself??? Hmmmmm....

Hey guys thanks for help but I have to tell you, I'm gonna be more depressed over everybody telling me that I shouldn't be a happy normal person just because I have had so many hardships in my life..

Oh well.. I guess everybody wants to help each other, I know I'm always doling out free advice so I shouldn't talk.

Someday I will write a book, and Oprah.. you are not every woman.. I don't care what you say. You haven't experienced half of what normal women have experience.. granted she has had hardships, ups and downs, and gone against all odds and came out successful.. I'm not saying that I have experienced it all.. maybe I too should have my own talk show so we can sit around and talk about all my depressing subjects. Anybody want to fund my crazy idea here???

1 comment:

The Histrionics of a Fat Housewife said...

Yeah, like Every Woman wears $500 sweaters and $900 shoes. Every woman my big fat ass.
We should do a talk show like Oprah but call it "No One's Shining my Sink."