Saturday, February 11, 2006

And there it was... the Christmas poo!

geez... okay.. two weeks ago I maintained at WW which is strange for me BUT, I had TOM and had worked out harder etc. Then last week I came within .4 of a lb to goal... I stayed for the meeting, went to work out, got home, and sure as shit (FOR REAL) there it was, the 5lb Christmas poo rearing it's ugly head of course only 3 hours late! Sure I could have made goal last week which made me more dertermined to make it this week. I worked out just as hard this week, watched my points, tried to stay away from sugar & eat all my veggies and fruits....went to weigh in this am and BAM I'm down 1lb... just a single lonely pound BUT the pound that made the entire difference in the world. As I stood there the leader just continued writing down my information and I finally spoke up and said "I made goal" and she said "you did?" YUP, READ EM AND WEAP BABY! 149.4 to be exact! Whoo-hooo! I left my meeting in better spirits that last week and went home and just a few minutes ago just 45 minutes after I weighed in... there he was.... the Christmas poo! grrrr!

No comments: