Monday, February 06, 2006

Eating OVER points is hard work!

I came home from my WW meeting on Saturday and wanted to splurge a bit seeing as how I use all my flexies on Sat/Sun. I looked around the kitchen and couldn't even find any crap sugar cereal. I think the only high point easy food we had was peanut butter and I'm not a HUGE fan on pb. I like it, but it's just not something I would look for as a splurge item. So the weekend continued like that, me trying to find something high in points for me to eat to use up all those flexies. I actually had to go out to the store and buy a Pepperage Farm cake! I ate 1/4 of the cake for 10 points. Then I had a burrito from my fav mexican restaurant and could only manage to eat half! I'm such a loser! lol! I just came to the realization that my house might actually be point proof!

No comments: