Sunday, March 05, 2006

SIZE 0? AM I REALLY NOTHING?

Okay.... soooo a ton of people on line, at work, everywhere have been talking about these Gap jeans lean & tall. I figured I would go check them out because they are on sale at the Gap outlet not far from my house. I walked in and found them rather quickly and was holding each pair up to me. Size 0 lQQked like it would fit so I decided to take sizes 0-6 into the dressing room with me. WELL THEY FIT! Believe me, I'm as shocked as you are. The way that my body is shaped though is weird. In these jeans they were baggy in the butt and leggs but the waist was tight and came up higher (bigger size more fabric) in the size 6, as I went down the butt/leggs fit more snug and the waist came lower which fit better. I finally just jumped into the size 0's but of course the way that my body is shaped I have this huge roll of fat that gets pushed up and over the waistband so I'll have to wear a long shirt with them! I figure I'll work on my personal goal of 140 and see if those babies fit better than... for now they fit and I can wear them without hurting myself! AMAZING!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, you can change your weight but it doesn't change the fact that you're ugly!

Wildsissy said...

this coming from a girl who two weeks before her wedding decides her and her skinny husband need to lose weight and probably couldn't lose a lb because she has NO WILL POWER BECAUSE HER ASS HAS IT'S OWN ZIP CODE!