Sunday, May 21, 2006

me obsessing over exercise???

yeah, I'm just as confused as you are. I never thought I'd be one of those people who was obsessed about working out! But here I am with no gym to go to, no ladies to work out with, no venting forum to have ears to lay my stories out to.... I can't even believe that I made an hour time each day to work out. It seems now that I get home and it's already 6:30, how did I get time to work out before? So now, here I am worried I'll gain the weight back if I don't work out. I've been trying to at least get in an hour of biking 3 days per week which with the weather isn't working out. I did move the elliptical upstairs so if I'm watching TV I can jump on that too. I have done my workout video SI6 once, tried Yoga Booty Ballet hip hop and really didn't like it. The moves were too coordinated for me! I couldn't do it and felt as if there was no work out for me to it. I'm collecting the McDonalds workout's but so far I only have 2 of the 4. I will try to bring one of mine back to exchange because I got 2 of the same one. Other than that I've been walking the dog and cleaned the house last weekend (mother's day weekend) like a mad woman. I cleaned for 3-4 hours on Sat and from 7:40am to 9:15pm on Sunday so I didn't think a work out was needed. I figured I was moving most of the day Sunday and that was enough. I weighed in last weekend and was down to 147 EVEN my lowest ever, so I was pretty darn proud of that, but again here I am eating as I please the last week or so. Well stay tuned to see how my "work-outs" progress.......

No comments: