Saturday, May 27, 2006

Not even tasting the food I used to crave and love.....

so... I've figured out that no matter what I do I have 2 weeks per month that I won't lose so it seems since making goal that I just throw in the towel those 2 weeks of the month and eat whatever I want. Well it seems no matter how much I eat or what I eat that I'm ever satisfied, most of the time I'm not even hungry it's just time for dinner or I haven't eaten in awhile, and a majority of the time the food I'm picking I'm not even tasting the way I used to taste it. I eat the whole thing the whole time trying to figure out why I used to "love" this or that so much, but like I said, I always finish it anyway! It's very screwed up. I'm also having this strange problem of feeling as if "there is food out there that I could be eating" for example, there are several parties in my neighborhood right now, most of which have tons of food at and I could walk up at any time and grab a plate full and I'm feeling as if that is MY food waiting for me. Or every restaurant I drive by is holding my chocolate shake randsom! WHAT is wrong with this picture. I'm having a problem figuring out why this is such a mental block when the whole time my body is just craving good foods...???

No comments: