Friday, July 21, 2006

THAT GIRL IS A RUNNING FOOL, Blue the sweet potato begger, and ME AT MYSPACE?

HOLY CRAP! I SERIOUSLY CAN NOT BELIEVE I'VE DONE THIS! Last post I was talking about making 3 miles running a goal to make by Labor Day... well here I am here to say that I did it last night! It was totally amazing to me that I did it. I had the treadmill set at 5.2 mph the entire way and just listened to my mp3 player and beepoobed through 34 1/2 minutes of running. Totally amazing to me!

After I met Julie and her sister Connie to walk and we took this crazy "scenic tour" walking all weird ways, but it was fun and we found all sorts of junk along the way to talk and laugh about. I'm not going to the gym or walking tonight. I'm giving my feet a break, I have a blistery kind of thing on the back of my foot that makes it hard to walk so I went home and got some flip flops and feel so much better.

Also, have I told you about how much Blue loves sweet potato? He L♥VES them! When I was buying sweet potato fries from Trader Joes he would beg for them and I'd always give him a nibble, but the last few days I've had one with dinner and he always begs for scraps and everything I give him he gobbles right up!

Yup, that's right you read the header... I finally made an account/webpage on my space. WTF it's free and I've already touched base with a few girls that I haven't talked to since high school so that's been nice catching up with them.

No comments: