Monday, October 30, 2006

up UP & AWAY...

ughh my 30th birthday totally fucked me.. really it did.. I gained back a ton of weight, I can't even say how much for sure becuase I was down to 141 on my scale at home (nekkid in the morning) and I weighed in last Monday the 23rd and was up to 151.4... only .6 of a lb away from having to pay. I *was* thinking about going that night.. GOOD THING I DIDN'T... geez.. so back on the wagon I got and the scale has been creeping down s-l-o-w-l-y! ughh totally frusterating. I didn't weigh in Saturday morning because I had eaten bad on Friday night so we'll see what next Saturday morning brings.. ughh not so good either, considering I'll be getting my period that week.. well anyway.. I'm back on the wagon and planning my way through the holidays...

No comments: