Friday, November 03, 2006

back in the groove

and feeling great! I've been journaling, running, walking, and I made it through Halloween without eating ANY yes I said ANY Halloween candy. I did start making these great 1 pt peanut butter cups that are soooo yummy! I'm back down to 144 nekkid on my home scale, so to me that's great. I'm getting really anxious about the holidays but I'm making plans so I can control myself this year... let's just hope I can follow through!

Have a great weekend planned! Tonight walking, then Dylan is being dropped off and we're having spaghetti with garlic bread for dinner. I'm weighing in tomorrow morning as long as I don't gain because of TOM starting Monday. Going to lunch with Mac, Jennifer, Jessica for my birthday at SWEET TOMATOES baby, then later going to meet up at Cubby Bear for drinks with some old friends. Sunday is Adam's birthday party and football! Sounds like a yummy weekend to me!

No comments: