Thursday, November 16, 2006

Okay, the angels just HATE me I think..

I know this will take time to get down to 140, but the scale has not budged since I got back down to 144... this weekend is full with eating opportunities to the fullest... We have Dylan and Jake this weekend... Friday night running, then dinner, then off to pick the boys up (in the truck as requested by my son), then Saturday morning brunch with my sister, mom, and some of my sister's nursing school friends in celebration of her new found independence, then probably lunch with the boys, plus going to a party at Steph's house in Wonder Lake so whatever I bring to that... Sunday Puppy Play date in Chicago that I *might* go to, then I have off all week. Friday is my first Thanksgiving, then Saturday our 2nd thanksgiving with Tim's family, so my WW week is really messed up. I'll try to be as good as I can be, but it won't be easy! So another month between to work hard on losing, Christmas shopping, and preparing for the rest of the holidays.. and the angels just hate me.

No comments: