Tuesday, November 14, 2006

BEFORE HE CHEATS

My sisters divorce was final as of yesterday... she has taken our maiden name back so we are both officially as our birth certificates read! I love it. When she said her name out loud "I'm Wendy B again" I said "hey I remember her"

Anyway.. it's still sad that my now balls stapled to the wall ex brother in law had to pull all the bs on her, and lord knows he could have brought any f'in disease back that could have killed my sister.... but it's still a sad situation. I don't like to see my sister in the dumps and even worse at the hands of the person she adored the most in the world.

As her divorce proceedings began I named Keith Urban's song "you'll think of me" as her them song, but now that the divorce is final.. I'm naming BEFORE HE CHEATS by Carrie Underwood her new theme song.. of course along with the all time WOMAN'S national anthem... I WILL SURVIVE!

No comments: