Wednesday, September 12, 2007

more theories

#4. Europeon people in general are horney people.. in fact in general Polish women are the horniest of the bunch. Not sure where I came up with this idea.. but we are.

#5. Polish people can not live without their dog companions. Another, I have no clue where I came up with this.. but I've decided that they just can't.

#6. Society has totally brainwashed us to think certain things and like a herd of cattle we just follow.

#7. My generation and all those to follow are set up to fail financially. My 13 year old son has a debit card. Not a credit card, but he's on his way. You walk into college the first day and you are offered many credit cards with huge limits. Of course, we take them and set ourselves up from day 1 out on our own. "we'll pay it later" uhhh huhh yeah with the equity in our houses or with 2nd jobs!

No comments: