Tuesday, October 16, 2007

they walk among us.. AKA Assholes of America

My cousin Heather was a blogging fiend up until oh.. this year when her 3rd child was born.. now you are lucky to see a blog maybe once a month and it's usually a little blurb, nothing like before when she had more time to write and write. Anyway, she started blogging and posting pictures of Assholes of America. For example, once at Costco with her 3 young children a women selling VitaMix actually left a knife out on a table. How dangerous is that? Then she had the nerve to get mad at the kids for trying to put their hands up on the table to get whatever was up there. They obviously thought there was either something to play with or food up there.

Okay.. so of course I don't travel with my camera as my cousin does (she's got 3 under 6 so she's gotta capture every cute stunt they perform ya know). So the story goes like this. I'm driving to work this morning and I come up to the top of this steep hill where there is just 3 lanes. One going west, one turn lane to turn south, and one lane coming from the oppossite direction going east. So I'm in the turn lane waiting for the arrow. All of a sudden I notice the little light at the top of the light had turned on and it flashing... a cop???? an ambulance??? a firetruck???? I don't hear it... where is it... ohhhh yes coming up the steep hill right behind me a fire engine... lights blaring, full siren, honking like mad.. now the light has turned green and the traffic from the west coming east toward me of course has started coming right on through as if there wasn't a problem.. but better yet someone in the front of the line decides to completely stop, the people in the lane to the right of me refuse to move forward, and of course there she is MISS SHINING I WILL NOT BREAK A SINGLE LAW AND MOVE right the fuck in front of me.. so of course the fire engine is right up my ass where he should be attempting to get through. I'm honking, the fire engine is honking, everyone is yelling out their windows at MISS MORON to move her fucking ass.. but of course she won't make the left even though traffic is totally stopped and we have the green.. JUST FUCKING GO. We sat like that long enough that I probably could have gotten out of the car, walked to a printing press, had an invitation to move her fucking car now before I or the firemen behind me stuck the firetruck up her ass mad up, walked back and handed it to her polietly before the fucking bitch decides to move up.. she moved up exactly a foot.. OOOOOHHHHH YES A FUCKING FIRE TRUCK CAN GET THROUGH WITH AN EXTRA FOOT.. YES I FORGOT.. IT WAS A MATCHBOX SIZE FIRE TRUCK or one of those fire trucks that actually folds down as it glides through traffic.. ya know the ones in futuristic movies THAT DON'T FUCKING EXIST. yeah.. so finally after a few minutes and enough honking and yelling out the window she finally makes the left.. then carefully puts on her right turn signal and gets in the right lane and stops.. thanks fuck nut.. I drove around her ass then moved over glaring at her as I sped past her.. so she wins the award for the day of THEY WALK AMONGST US.

No comments: