Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sidney and her pantons...

yes.. so my cat in the absense of her true life enemy (Blue) now has the energy to come up with some super annoying and sometimes very expensive hobbies. She will play with anything we've come to find out.. a straw that was left in my apron from the boat, she'll tear the wrapper off and chew and play with the straw for hours.. she likes to wake us up the second she hears one of us move in bed, even comes to stand guard meowing as she stands on our heads begging us to wake up and feed her. For anyone who has met Sid you realize the cat actually talks.. sometimes in regular english words so I wake up at 5 am only because I rolled over or dare to take a pee and she walks in wailing, MMMMMOOOOOOOMMMMMMAAAA MMMMAAAAAAMMMMMAAAAAAA MOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM nice cat, you are 15 and totally senile, go down stairs and pretend you are sleeping.. no dice EVER. okay.. so on to her wonderful new hobby.. stealing pantons out of the bathroom, tearing their wrapper off, and flinging the applicator and plug around the house.. so if you come to my house and find tampons laying about.. you know why (oh yes.. and in our house pantons are tampons.. just another "from the mouth of babes" comment made by my son when he was like 5 or 6 "moooomm I know what a PANTON is!!" yeah huh...

No comments: