Thursday, July 08, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Wow, this summer has been super fantasic... lots of really really good days with low temps not too hot.. I guess that mean we are in for a hot August, September, and October and by January it might get down to 20 degrees... and by May it will be 20 below zero.. this is the way Chicago works.. never the same every year. This year we have gotten so much rain that we have been having flash floods!! We also have had a few really big tornadoes, and now even an earthquake. Too funny though because the earthquake was felt by everybody in our subdivision except me! My husband said even if he had felt it he would have thought it was me snoring. Nice guy huh?? Well back to the topic, tonight was especially perfect, blue sky, white puffy clouds here and there, a good breeze. My husband and I walked around our subdivision visiting with neighbors that we haven't seen since our cooping up during the long winter. It's so nice to see our subdivision finally becoming a neighborhood. We moved in last year it was just a few people on our street and one other completed street and then another street that was just started. There was never anyone around. This spring, out came all the kids, the people roller bladding, biking, walking alone, with babies/kids, friends, family, and dogs. The neighborhood dogs are what link us. You always say to people you know Mic the dog, and EVERYBODY knows the dog.. but the owner... uh what is his name?? lol!!! It's all too funny...

Well I'm hoping to get some test results tomorrow. I called and they said the results haven't been looked at yet.. hmm... can't you just read them to me.. hmm.. maybe I have more than Whooping Cough because they said the DR would call me back with the results later in the day... no call.. geez.. this DRS office is one that you gotta ride. There is a BBQ in our subdivision tomorrow and I'm looking forward to that. Just hanging out.

No comments: