Sunday, April 17, 2005

25 lbs and GROWING!!!

GROWING... MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE SAID AND COUNTING OR AND LOSING???

No clue.. either way, went to weigh in yesterday 4/16/05 morning... down exactly 2lbs... for a total loss of 25.2 lbs... WHOO-HOOO for me!! Tooting my own horn, patting myself on my back, and CAN NOT believe I've made it this far and am continuing with no problems!!!

Well some people name their fat they lose and have a baby name for it and call it their baby.. and then people make comments like "wow, your little guy is growing fast" etc. Cute.. I have no clue what to call my baby... maybe just call it my arse! nice.. never had an arse to speak of anyway.

Went to the mall yesterday wearing this new jogging out fit.. cute pink capri pants and a little matching jacket... Dylan made a comment that I don't have a tummy anymore... god I love that kid.. bought him some $60 shoes, Tim and I some cheapies at Payless.

No comments: