Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Losing my ARSE in the battle of the buldge..

Okay... so I finally started ww.. the one program I NEVER wanted to join/participate in.. I figured counting points would be too tedious.. well.. I've lost 20lbs in under 11 weeks! Insane.. started Jan 17th, seems to be my day to start new programs.. you should see the results..

This is taken from an email from my neighbor Carolyn also on WW to a couple other neighbors also on ww!

Ok ladies... I went shopping with Mel last night. She bought this skirt that made me feel like an arse because I couldn't stop staring at her. HOLY CRAP. You really CANNOT tell how much weight she has lost with the clothes she wears currently! She's a little skinny mini! I say we nominate her for "What Not to Wear" so she can get a new wardrobe and stop wearing her workout clothes out side of the gym!!

and later after one of them looked at the pics on my website again from Carolyn.. she is my biggest cheerleader!

Yep! I was completely amazed! Blown away almost. This tiny little thing is hidden under mounds of baggy work out clothes! Oh Ladies! Here's something funny about last night. The Domino's pizza guy almost ran into the crate that holds the salt at the end of Glacier & Silverstone because he was staring at Mel. NO JOKE!! The 4 of us busted out laughing. When perfect strangers nearly get into an accident because of you, you know you look good!

lol, too funny.. well.. that's it for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI I'm Melissa's mom and I can tell you when I saw Melissa on Sunday I almost fell over! I've been in Arizona all winter so I haven't seen her in 3 months. I am very happy and relieved she is doing this for herself. I agree she should be entered in some sort of contest so they can do a makeover on her, she doesn't really dress to show off her figure. Thanks to all her supporters you just might have saved my daughter's life!!