Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Melissa's life theories...

Okay.. throughout my life I've always had my own personal theory about certain situations.. some of them are actually pretty snappy if I do say so myself. Other people who have heard them have actually clapped and said I should run for president at some of my hair brained ideas... other they give me the weirdest smirk I've ever seen.. sorta of like Mario Lopez trying NOT to laugh at Miss South Carolina and her dumbass answer at the Miss Teen USA pageant. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww


but really.. here are a few of mine.. some I've just figured out, others have years of thought behind them.

#1. Murderers should all be taken out of prison, given some sort of assult rifle, some ammo, a few water bottles/rations and dumped in the middle of Iraq. They will also be told if they hunt down and kill the right people they will given a "free pass" to come back to the US and not have to go back to jail. The whole time we know we aren't going back for them.. they can live or die over in Iraq. The bad part of this idea is that they would go around probably killing innocent bystanders, raping women/kids, and probably make the entire situation.. however, we could do the same with illegal aliens. Send them over to Iraq and tell them when they fight for their freedom that our forefathers have done then they can be citizins. No payment, no tests, just the fact that they fought for freedom.

#2 People who commit crimes should not be allowed to live "life in prison" why should I pay for their education, their food, their clothing etc. They did what they did for whatever reason.. if you get life in prison, you should be shot. end of story. For those people who don't get life, they should be put on house arrest and their family has to pay for them to live.

#3 It has been said (by much smarter people than I) that the american car companies have lost an entire generation of buyers and will take another generation to get back. Well.. case in point. My father is a die hard buy American kind of guy.. If I dare even look at a Scion I'll be taken out of the Will... he's a force to be reckoned with on some issues. So a few friends of mine have recently bought foreign cars and listening to how great they are treated at their dealerships, anyone would want a foreign car. They have garage hours from 5am -1 pm daily, meaning you can go anytime for an oil change or any work you need done on your car. They provide all sorts of freebies while waiting including coffee, snacks, etc. They treat everyone very nice whenever you are there wheather buying a car, getting an oil change, having warranty work done. So here my mom is looking for a new car. They went to a Dodge dealer and a Ford Dealer and my mom wound up pretty set on a Jeep (I think Patriot) so they went into the office to do some wheeling and dealing. Of course my dad blows his lid over a fee that everyone pays somehow for every car they buy, but he didn't want it on the invoice.. okay whatever. So my mom gets up and leaves and calls the salesman back a few hours later to tell him she left simply becasue my dad was acting like a tard and it wasn't him.. but in the meantime she decided to tell him how uncomfortable she felt there considering his manager was yelling at people out on the sales floor while there were customers standing around watching.. pretty unprofessional. While they were at the Ford dealer, they had a sales manager walk up to them and tell them they were SOOOO busy they didn't even know if they could find someone to help them.. but as soon as they cross the threashold into the showroom they could see the guy was full of shit. Salesmen sat around at their desks barely looking up, playing on line, picking their noses.. whatever. Then when they asked about a 2007 Escape they were told "I doubt we have any, those are too hard to even keep on the lot" UMM YEAH OKAY.. THE AMERICAN CAR COMPANIES ARE REALLY HURTING HUH? HOW ABOUT WORKING ON SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! fuckers. Which is why I take such glee when I actually get a good deal on a car. Forget the fact that regardless, they are still making $ off of me, but I have not fully perfected my talent in this area.. as next time Tim will not be coming with me to pick out a car or he will not be allowed in the office during negiations. He always falls into the cardinal rule holes they set out for him.

Okay.. I have plenty of more theories, however I must share them with you another time.. those are just the 3 I've been thinking about recently.

No comments: