Monday, March 15, 2010

The TAMPONS that taunt me!

YES you read that right.. I have tampons that make fun of me... and they are everywhere. Somehow the tampon I had grabbed the last morning before I found out I was preggers still sits on the back of the toilet in the ladies washroom at my work. I'm sure I could move it anytime I wanted, but I don't.. I'm lazy like that.. I open my top desk drawer (a drawer I rarely use) and 2 sit right on top. I switch purses and each time I find a stash inside. I started going to the pool this week and dug out my old gym bag to use for my swim suit and towel.. yup found some in the pockets. I go to clean out my cabinet under the sink and the monster box I bought that I still keep and restock just stares at me. Open any of the glove boxes or cubbies in my car, my husbands car, and probably the Porsche.. you'll find at least one.. yes, they laugh at me.. but my glorious retort is something to the tune of "I haven't needed you for x months and won't need you for another x months.. have fun hanging out waiting for me!"

No comments: