Thursday, March 11, 2010

SOMETIMES when life hands you lemons, it's because they were the missing ingredient!!

it's about wanting what you have and not wanting what you don't/can't have. I know my cousin has said it a million times, but after their daughter Iryna was born they wanted more kids because they couldn't imagine their lives without her and the joy she brings to their family. I've always felt that everyone was here for a reason, so I never doubted that when I found out about my unplanned pregnancy. The longer I've been preggers the more I've grown to love my little seed, the things I can already feel about her, the times she's already made me feel better, and the simple fact that she has changed my world already. So even though at first I was thinking about the lemons I can see that my gut reaction that she would either "make us or break us" has been proving to be positive.

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile.. a few pics of us...

22 weeks



I was 24 weeks in this pic, hanging out at Gaia's womb... a pic of Olivia's blessing..

the best part I got to share the blessing with Darcie who is also pregnant.. just a few weeks behind me! totally amazing.

25 week ultrasound.. sleeping...

No comments: