Monday, August 30, 2004

Collecting the pooppieeeee sample...

Yes, my baby had worms.. so the baby had to take 10 days of medicine which was actually quite easy to give to hime.. they gave to me pre-measured in a little syringes and I just put it in his mouth and he guzzled it down. They said it tasted sweet.. sot he dr's office calls today and says "we need a sample to retest"... okay.. "we close at 6pm tonight" okay.. I can run home get the dog out and usually he poops 3 times from the time I get home (around 5:30) to 7pm. Okay.. I can get him to poop once and run it over to the vet... I drive home.. get home around 5:20 run in the house, get the baby out of the cage, run down stairs and throw him on the grass.. Make potty baby, go potty, make the pee-pee and the poo-poo for mommy little sweetheart.. oh boy.. I'm wrecked.. oh well.. rrrr pee no poo.. geez.. just take a shit already.. yikes.. this thing is the shit machine every other day of the week and the one day I need you to take a crap... yea forget it! whatever. Okay.. maybe some exercise will help things move along... so I'm walking all around on the grass making the little guy run after me... then he got a piece of duck/goose poop in his mouth, had a nice game of mommy running after the baby to catch the baby.. yea, catching a chihuahua is like trying to catch a fish with out a pole.. slippery fast little suckers... okay.. forget it.. you aren't going to poop it's almost 5:40.. we wouldn't make it in time anyway.. let's go inside and eat some dinner... walk inside, drop him on the perfect cream new berber carpet... turn around, eat a cookie, turn around, huge pile of dog carp on the carpet.. wouldn't ya know it.. no time to yell at you BECAUSE I NEED THIS CRAP TO TAKE TO THE VET NOW!!! Geez.. let's go.. we gotta get there! Okay.. jump in the car.. on the way with the windows down and the baby in my lap I'm looking down at him, he's looking up at me and in a baby voice looking at my crotch area (just imagine this) I say "yea, and the doctors office, you are gonna get a nice treat" Yea, the guy in the car next to me thought I WAS A FREAK!! lol!! Anyway, we pulled into the vet's office parking lot with 5 mintues to spare... and yes.. the baby got his special liver treats that he just loves at the vet's office!

PS as I'm writing this entry the dog shit twice, once behind the couch and once next to the puppy pad.. not on the puppy pad.. this baby is gonna kill me yet (because my husband is gonna kill me when we need to replace everything in our new house!).

PSS I'm a bad puppy momma.. the baby lost weight.. he now weighs 2lbs even! He was 2lbs 1 oz a week ago.. geez.. what the hell am I doing wrong.. he eats like a PIG.. and here I am telling everybody at the vet the last time he gained 2 oz I was gonna make him anerexic!! Not good.. Not good!

No comments: