Friday, August 20, 2004

The Puppy Momma....

Okay, so today is officially my one week anniversary of being a puppy mama!! Whooooo-hooo... I made it? lol!! I am an incubator, a chew toy, a feeder, a walker, a big play toy, a chasing object, an affection magnet, a puppy kiss soaker... I have seen this 1lb.. yes I said 1lb dog poop and pee more than my 6'5" 275lb husband....it's insane.. where do these puppies keep it all.. he is sooo tiny I can never understand how all that pee is held in that tiny body...oh what a cutie though... geez.. I just can't get enough.. awhhhh (sigh). I'm in love. Everyone I run into with him tells me later they tell their friends and families about him and they can't wait to get to see him again. I have my co-workers begging for me to bring him back into work. Maybe this day or that day or whatever.. but geez....I gotta tell you.. having a brand new puppy is like having a brand new baby!! Yikes.. except the baby is completely mobile, doesn't cry when it's hungry, and pees and poops EVERYWHERE! On Wednesday he learned to climb the stairs on his own.. however, he fell down one stair and is now afraid to climb the stairs again. Too cute. He tries to get the cat to play with him and it never works, she just hisses and bats at him and walks away.. poor Sid!! Okay, yawn.. that's my blog!! Too tired to think or write..........

No comments: