Friday, August 27, 2004

Two weeks down... only 19 years to go!!

Chihuahua's are the smallest breed and have been known to live 15 years on average and as long as 20 years.. interesting! So I've had my babe for 2 weeks today. God, I'm so glad that I got back on the puppy search and went for it. I was at the point where it was either never think about getting a dog again and mope about it for months and months and everytime you see a dog you think that could be you, or just get the friggin dog and hopefully be happy. Well.. I did it.. I got the dog, and I'm sooo sooo happy I did. I just can not explain how happy he makes me.. he went one whole day with out any accidents! Good boy! We started our puppy kindergarten the day after he arrived and he socializes with any dog that passes our house while we are outside playing which is usually around 5-10 dogs per day. He also plays with all the neighborhood kids.. they love love love love him. I come home and they are on my driveway waiting for me, even at lunch time!!

No comments: