Wednesday, February 21, 2007

this excuse takes THE CAKE....

Yeah.. so here it is... I announced some time ago my cousin Heather was preggers with her 3rd.. yup.. Irina was born on Valentines Day... a whopping 10lbs 10oz after pooping.. so bascially a 11lb child... guess there was no world rockin or Valentines Dinner for her hubbie that night!

just got back from AZ. We left earlier because our flight got cancelled, then got back late last night.. back to work tomorrow.. the trip was eventful, as usual, for our family.. we did the usual pool, food, pool, outing, food, mall, etc. VERY long story, my sister & younger nephew wound up coming home early, but we got to keep Leif there. We still had a good time just hanging out.. beats being in Chicago at work in the cold!

Went to my hoochie mama store... they were closing in less than an hour and I only found 2 things I wanted to buy and they really didn't even fit right.. not sure why I even did buy them.. oh well..

No comments: