Wednesday, February 28, 2007

nothing to report....

nothing to report... seriously.. Tim is sick with what I had, half my office is sick as well, ummm I dunno if I wrote that I got on the news on my trip... long story.. basically we saw a few news crews at the airport the day we left and they came and interviewed me... what else.. Blue will be home in a month, and that's great because I am really starting to miss him.. it's horrible. I think going to see him was why I miss him.. because last year he went with us and came home with us.. this time I left him there.. very hard.

Nicky Scargill found me on myspace, so that's cool! Someone I keep losing touch with.. seems to be a ton of changes in her life since I last talk to her so I'm curious to hear what's all happened and how it played out.

No comments: