Monday, February 05, 2007

dropping like a lead fart...

wellllll there are several things dropping like a lead fart around me... this weekend was a total bust.. from getting Tim's Christmas gift which wound up not fitting him, to going out for Michelle's bachelorette party where she wound up sick in the bathroom for 2 hours, to the first 12 seconds of the superbowl giving us total false hope and the Bears choking allowing the colts to win, to the fact that I actually won $200 on the superbowl.. not the way I wanted to... to the way that Tim is not on speaking terms with anyone in the world this morning... yeah that's really fun.... what else.. oh to my weight.. I've been struggling with for the past month and it's just not dropping this time around. This weekend the scale actually read 152.6 then I got back on and it said 154.4.. I can't win.. I'm going to take it easy this week.. just do mall walking.. and I was going to be good this week.. but I brought all of my extra superbowl food to work.. and yeah I've been eating it. So there you have it.. the weekend was a total bust, I can't wait to get on that plane in 8 days... SUN SUN SUN here I come!

No comments: