Monday, January 29, 2007

close but no cigar...

so... I went and faced that darn WW scale on Saturday morning. I went Friday night and ran 4 miles. I could have ran more but I had to run to get Dylan, so I was literally out of time. It was pretty amazing though because by the time I hit 3 1/2 miles I had this pace just going that I could have just kept up with for as long as I decided to. It was like standing, it wasn't any big deal to keep watching tv, listening to my mp3 player and running.. I know my neighbor Adam said eventually it would get to be like that.. but I had my doubts. So Friday I had to go #2 3 times, plus I went again right away Sat morning.. not to mention all the water I drank all week so I figured I should have lost a little something during the week. On Saturday morning I weighed myself at home and was 153.1... okay that's good at least it's close to the 152 mark. It appears as if I've been trying.. so I grab the lightest clothes I could find.. a tiny thong, a sports bra made of pratically nothing, a t-shirt so thin you could see through it, and the lightest workout pants I own. I get to WW and get on the scale and it's 153.2.. umm there is no way that my clothes only weighed .1 of a lb.. but hey WHO AM I TO ARGUE! I'll take it! lol! So Sally my leader immediately starts asking what's up.. I explain the holidays, a 30th birthday, mixed with changing my pcos treatments just wasn't good timing but I was working on it.. so she asks if I want to up my goal weight. I made my goal weight what it is for a reason, not so I could blow it off and wind up being a fat cow again, thanks.. no I know I had to pay this month, I'll pay. I thought *maybe* I could get under 152, I tried, didn't make it.. oh well.. that's fine. I found a coupon for $10 for LT members and I used that... so if I chuck it up to a $10 penalty fee for all the free meetings I've had in the last year, it was worth it. Plus I learned something for next year.. don't mix 30th birthdays, the holidays, and pocs treatments! lol! ;)

So of course after that, the journal flew out the window.. went to Angelica's 2nd birthday at House of Hunan... buffett! OMG did I eat.. then the cake came out.. my favorite Jewel cake.. so yummy.. then dinner at Arby's even though I wasn't even hugnry I couldn't pass up a hot ham and cheese.. oh and choc chip cookies.. oh and Sunday dinner at Toco El Norte.. yeah it was a fun eating weekend! lol! I'm a food addict, I know!

No comments: