Tuesday, January 09, 2007

running back to.... to... ME, I guess!

So I went running last week twice, was going to go over the weekend to check out Tim's gym.. never got around to it.. I did, however, walk Friday, Saturday AND Sunday plus we worked around the house a ton... anyway.. I'm trying to flip flop my points so I eat more points during the day so yesterday I had eaten I think 13 points by the time I got to the gym (normally I'm around 9-10 points by 5pm) . I got to the gym and was just dreading running, I get there and the place is packed.. had to park really far down.. no biggie I'm coming to work out the walk will do me good.. get in there and there is not one open treadmill.. okay I'll go change when I get out maybe there will be one.. yeah there were two.. I grabbed one and started running.. there was a girl running next to me at a pace I normally walk at (walk FAST at, but none the less walk at) and to me she looked to be in much better shape than me.. but for whatever reason we kept along with each other. I ran 2 miles than stopped and walked a bit, then ran, walked, sprinted, walked.. I wound up burning 400 calories, jogging/walking over 3.5 miles all in under 45 minutes.. and the best part.. I left feeling freakin great! I was estatic.. I wasn't tired, I wasn't sore.. nothing.. it was wonderful! Best part.. I got on the scale today and was down to 155.2! whoo-hoo.. I might be able to actually weigh in this month without paying.. we can pray...

and hopefully this round I'll actually keep losing and get down to that 140 I've been waiting for. I think I changed my personal goal weight to 135 because even when I was 141 I was still feeling a bit on the pudge side. We'll see how this round goes!

Blue left last Wednesday for AZ!! And finally it's getting cold her so I don't feel so bad.. the first couple days after he left it was in the 50's! I was like "I DID NOT SEND MY DOG AWAY FROM ME FOR 3 MONTH SO IT COULD BE 50 DEGREES HERE IN CHICAGO"!! lol! He did well on the drive, my mom said the last day he was a bit antsy, but other than that he has been really good.. my sister warned me that I might not get that dog back and I think that there is some truth to that because my mom is totally ga-ga for that dog now! ughhh Anyway, we're going to AZ in February, I found tickets for $153 round trip.. couldn't pass it up.. I can't wait to see my little guy.. only 5 more weeks! lol!

No comments: