Tuesday, January 16, 2007

the road to success can BITE MY ARSE!

Yeah so the first week back on program was great.. got down 5lbs no problem.. after that the scale has climbed and I've been doing really well. Walking a few days per week, going to the gym a few days per week, using my workout DVDs a few days per week.. so I'm thinking I'm doing well and the scale is YELLING at me that I'm not doing that well and it SUCKS! So here I am back up to 156 and holding.. I can pray all I want.. I'm not making it under 152 by the 31st.. it doesn't matter.. it's just NOT HAPPENING... so today I left work at lunch and worked out.. OMG what a difference. I had so much more energy, got through my 3 mile run like I'd been running it every day, did some weights/machines, some ball exercises, even some stretching.. took my shower and got back to work in an hour and 45 minutes.. not bad! I'm hoping I'm back on track now! Also got what I'll call a TOM on Sunday night... so maybe that's why I'm up?? I dunno!

No comments: