Tuesday, January 02, 2007

i'm going to make those f'in angels sing.. I swear it...

I'm back at it today.. back on the wagon.. determined to make my personal goal weight of 140! Those angels will sing one day soon.. I got my new WW scale that is digital.. I just have to set it up to calculate bmi and body fat % and I'm in business. At least for now I can actually tell if I'm 150 or 155! yikes.. got on this am and was 160.2.. yeah I have a ways to go to get to go back to WW. I have a funny feeling I'll be paying for this month at least...

Blue leaves for AZ tomorrow for 3 months.. I'm REALLY upset about it.. but it's better for him.. had all his shots/tests on Friday... so now I just have to pack up all his little doggie stuff and cart him over to my mom's tonight and it's done.. poor little man. I miss him already. I just know it's a better thing for him to be with my parents in the nice warm AZ weather vs here in sub zero temps.

No comments: