Tuesday, January 23, 2007

MY HERO, DA BEARS, and the angels will sing if it kills me...

Well yesterday was a pretty eventful day.. A co-worker of Tim's had a heart attack. Tim found him 5 minutes later and did CPR on him until the paramedics came. The paramedics got him going again on the way to the hospital, but he his still not concious so we will see how this progresses. I guess this is just another example of why everyone needs to live life to the fullest. Each day is truely a gift...

DA BEARS.. are going to SUPERBOWL!! whoo-hoo It's been 21 years in the making.. but here we are again! once per generation, does that sound right? I was in 4th grade and my son Dylan is in 7th.. I guess so! lol! Either way, Tim and I are having a superbowl party!

Tim and I went to the Cardinal on Randall this weekend! Their machines are great! I love that place. I'd rather drive there to work out if I can. Maybe on the weekends we'll do that. I ran on Saturday (and mall walked that morning), then ran again on Monday. The scale finally said 153.8 this am. I'll still have to pay for my meeting this month, but oh well.. what can I do? I'll just do my best the rest of this week and try to get down a little more before Saturday and go weigh in. No biggie. I know I'm back on track and will continue. I'd really like to get down to my personal goal of 140 someday... someday.... someday...

Blue is doing well in AZ. My parents love having him down there. It sounds like they enjoy his little antics!

No comments: