Wednesday, December 09, 2009

will I ever feel pregnant?

Ok so here I am pregnant. I found out around 6 weeks which has led me to feel like I've already been preggers forever. I'm down 15.8lbs because of cutting out junk/sugar/whites, exercising, and the baby metabolism. My jeans are still fitting, in fact there are days they are just too big. So far in this pregnancy I've had a few things that are different, from what I can remember. I am not throwing up, just sick to my stomach especially around certain foods. Eggs are my worst enemy I have to eat 2 a day and stomaching them some days is a CHORE in itself. It seems most days I make the best effort and still come up short on those. I haven't been tired getting out the shower. I know it's still very early, but I can remember showers just making me EXHAUSTED when I was pregnant with Dylan. I only get heartburn when I eat crap, white bread or sugar. With Dylan it was heartburn all the time but I was eating white bread and sugar.

Okay, I have to get to work so I better log off but....
I just have one question, how can water make someone feel sick? lol!!

No comments: