Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My husband the GODFATHER, Leif the pole annilator, Dylan the homework escapee, and Sam, umm and Sam... uhh yeah, the good kid!!

I have absolutely NOTHING to write about Sam. He was his normal happy kid self this weekend. That kid just goes with the flow and doesn't say boo about anything.

ANYWAY, the big news is that Tim was asked to be the GODFATHER of Irina (my cousins 3rd child that was just born on Valentines Day). My sister will be the Godmother and already it's been a whirlwind of plans... planning the baptism that is! We're trying to hold it at our family church Miller Chapel in Johnsburg. That has been fun trying to get through all the layers of people whom we need to contact in getting permission to use it, a priest to come and actually perform the baptism etc etc etc. Then come the plans for the where to go to eat afterwards.. after all it's all about the food, right? j/k So first it was the Warsaw Inn or another place in Arlington Heights, but now it sounds as if Heather has decided on the Barn of Barrington which I'm perfectly happy with considering that is seriously 10 minutes from our house and Tim & I had our wedding reception there!! We love it.. it's beautiful, and has some meaning to our family.. so all in all, it's a great match.. oh and not terribly far from the chapel either! lol!

Okay on to Leif.. soooooo Tim decided to bring the kids to his work this weekend just to give them something to do and of course they found plenty to do.. I'll doubt that Leif will ever live this down.. but yeah.. he hit a pole in the middle of the warehouse! lol! "I didn't see it" is all we hear!

Dylan..yeah he came to my house this weekend with specific instructions that he was grounded until he got all his homework done.. yeah I'm reading the text book *TRYING* to figure it out and I'm totally lost.. so I called Pam and sure enough she was home AND willing to come over! she was our savior.. she came over in less than 5 minutes and had us working on the homework and actually understanding it! Go Pam! lol! We got it all done and I *think* he probably had to have gotten 100% on all the work we did! He was rechecking answers and everything! Go Dylan.. but then on Sunday afternoon right before his dad was set to pick him up, Tim found a page of homework he didn't do.. and of course Dylan is MIA! ughhh so I walked around the hood, didn't find him. I got in the truck and found him at the park and told him to get his butt home.. he told me he had already done that homework and he had.. but I was mad at first!

Had a fun weekend, did a ton of walking. Seriously.. Saturday I had to have walked between 10-15 miles.. I was walking the whole day.. then another 4 miles on Sunday morning, then another quick 4 miles last night with Julie before her WW weigh in!

No comments: