Wednesday, March 21, 2007

a weekend with the boys...

and here we are again ladies and gents, facing another weekend with the boys! So again I'll be trying to get out of work on Friday at 4 so I can zoom around from Elgin to Crystal Lake, then up to Round Lake Beach, and back to Carpentersville all in around 3 hours time.. ughh I'm hating that drive.. but whatever.. it's gotta be done. soooo what to do with the boys *this* weekend.. well we have all 3 for the entire weekend sooooo I know Tim wants to go buy some new XBOX games and an extra controller, I want to buy a new cell phone, and I want to take them to Panera to eat! Yumm!! Don't know what else.. it will probably be gorgeous out too! ughh oh and Tim already said "no Violet" ughh I feel bad for her.. locked up all weekend with no kids!

No comments: