Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Happier than a pig in shit

Yeah, so last night I'm laying in bed EXHAUSTED waiting to fall asleep and I realize that this is it.. I couldn't be any happier.. I've got my husband on my side his huge HEAVY arm resting on my gut making it hard to breathe, my 5lb chihuahua sleeping between my legs so I can't move them and they are already starting to tingle, and my cat laying on my chest head butting me and licking my face every so often PURRING LIKE A TRACTOR... yeah and that's how I'd want it to be... life is good...

All that after leaving work, going home to let my dog out, riding my bike to Julies, walking for about 50 minutes with Julie before she had to leave for her WW meeting, having Tim, Jim, Kim, and Adam meet me at Julie's to take an evening ride... get home around 8pm.. Tim threw the pork chops on the grill, I got busy making an amazing strawberry and kiwi fruit salad and steamed carrotts with dillweed and a half hour later we sat down to dinner... watched a little tv with Blue, cleaned up the kitchen, took the dog out, and up to bed where the aforementioned was the way in which I fell asleep.

again... LIFE IS GOOD... and where did that saying come from anyway??? Happier than a pig in shit? huh? I'll have to look that one up.

Tim & I also had a really great weekend. Friday night I went running and we wound up going out for a late dinner over at Wendy's then driving over to his new work site. In case you haven't heard Tim's work is moving DIRECTLY across the street from me which has sparked us talking about biking to work in the summer. Then Saturday we helped Ron and Amy move from Belevidere to McHenry, which I found where the bike path leads right next to their subdivision (the same one we take North to DQ in Crystal Lake) so of course that sparked a "let's ride up to Ron and Amy's house" talk... then we were going to go to Body Worlds.. of course they stopped selling the tickets on line.. so we wound up hitting up CiCi's around 8:30pm and watching a movie and falling asleep.. Sunday I was up early and ready to go go go.. but of course Tim was tired, wanted to hang out in front of the tv... but the sun was shining, the neighborhood was alive.. so I took the dog for a walk around the hood then got home and Tim and I hit up Ace Hardware... we finally bought a patio table!!!! YEAH WE CAN EAT OUTSIDE! Yippee!! We wound up riding up to Village Squire for dinner, ate out on their patio (yeah that makes sense) then rode home.. that was our entire weekend in a nutshell..

I'm exhausted just talking about the last 4 days in my life.. no wonder I could fall asleep right here right now sitting up at my desk.. ughh

I'm exhausted but happier than a pig in shit.. don't forget...

No comments: