Sunday, June 11, 2006

146.8 my lowest weight ever and my new hobby...

I had a bad weigh in, gained 2.4 lbs because of my week before TOM binge, my week of TOM binge, and the week after TOM binge which only leaves me with 1 lonely week per month to actually LOSE WEIGHT! ughh... Anyway, after my 5 hours of working out on Saturday, plus biking Sunday and Monday, plus Walking Saturday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I lost 2.6lbs! I've never lose that much in one week ever. Must have been some water weight! Anyway....

I found a new hobby. I met Michelle yesterday in Long Grove to go ceramic painting. I figured because my grandma used to do it all the time that I'd do a butterfly as my first piece in her honor. I had a ton of fun and didn't spend too much money. I'll go back next week to pick up my pieces and see how I did.

No comments: