Tuesday, June 27, 2006

waiting for the sweet numbers 140 to pop up on that scale.....

ONE OF THESE DAYS, I'm going to hop up on that scale and the heavens will open up and there it will be... the angels will sing, harps will be harping, the whole nine yards.. and there it will be the real deal, not because I ate too many sugar free jelly beans, but because I literally worked my arse off. All the walking, running, circuit training, workout dvds, every carrott and spaghetti squash, will all add up to that one small number..... and then it will be the day of splurging... every Baker's Square within in the state of Illinois and maybe any in western Indiana and southern Wisconsin better put their French Silks in storage, spit on them, sell them all before I get there... because I'm eating them all... and then I will be 150lbs once again. Good WW attitude.. sure! ahhh not!

No comments: