Friday, June 09, 2006

4-5 hours of activity = 11 AP's in the WW world!

Wednesday (6/7) I did random activities that totaled out to be 5 hours of activity and broken down equaled out to 11 WW AP's, and I got on the scale Thursday morning and was back down to 145lb which should put me back around 147 at my WW meeting (with clothes on)! Okay, that was a super run on sentence. Let me go through the list of activities I did.

*47 minute Ramp It Up part of Slim in 6 at 6:30am
*carried around 400 files from one side of the office to the other and filed them (lifting some 2"++ legal size files over my head and actually sweating in the process). This took an hour from 2:30-3:30pm approximately.
*Walked for an hour with Pat and Julie through Algonquin Lakes, up hills, down hills, etc
*Biked 15 miles with Tim, Patrick, and Laura and Laura & Patrick bike pretty fast so I got a pretty good workout
*Walked Blue around the block for his workout

The best part was Thursday I was THRISTY for more. I wanted to work out but had nobody to bike with. I also biked on Sunday and Monday this week, so so far I've done really well. I did wind up walking around the hood last night with Heidi and Paige, so that was something.

No comments: