Friday, July 20, 2007

for once Monday can't come fast enough...

Yesterday afternoon I sat at my work desk contemplating the 2 days stretched ahead of me with glorious NO PLANS! It's amazing... the first weekend in MONTHS we have nothing planned.. so of course we planned little things, going to the Farmers Market, going to Ed's to work on our computers & new lap top, etc.. Friday night we did have plans but those fell through.. now with the news my weekend has suddenely filled with hours and hours of not even knowing what to do with myself.. I'm trying to get the word out that Wil has died so as many people as possible can attend his memorial services and/or wake/viewing... Friday night like this I know I can't wait for Monday so I can just get back to the grind and think later... and again.. for once, Monday can't come fast enough...

No comments: