Thursday, July 19, 2007

they happen in 3zzz so I'll wait here for #3... waiting...

How is it that these things happen in 3's.. the beginning of the week I found out my cousins grandpa died... a person who was the center of our family... every family function he was there, even my housewarming he came.. I wasn't even his family but he played an important roll in my life especially around holidays and at family events... he always called me shortcake or beautiful even in the days that I was fat and felt fat, he could always perk me up with his pazzazz for life.. but then again today tonight just now actually the phone rings again.. and here we are the Palatine Curse rising again... the caller ID read Dan.. Dan is my son's father, someone I still feel very close to, we share a very important relationship and bond.. so I figure he's calling me regarding anything to do with my son.. but he asks this time "what are you doing" I'm eating dinner.. what's up.. my chipper answer.. and then he starts bawling over the phone.. at first I was confused thinking his father had died.. but then he is talking about Wil's mom.. WHAT ABOUT WILL??? "he's gone" WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? I don't get it.. I'm totally confused, I'm mad at God, and I'm actually speechless. why? why? why? Dan and I have now completed the circle of our bond.. BOTH of our best friends from grade school are dead.. our friends who we've shared thick and thin with.. they are gone.. and both at the hands of the person whom should have loved them the most.. I don't get it.. I don't.. I'm totally lost.

beware: my cousins went to Palatine as well.. so yes the phone will ring again and what Palatine Curse will it be this time... I'm waiting.

No comments: