Monday, July 09, 2007

why can't I post a title for this?? OMG WHAT A WEEKEND.. SERIOUSLY.. Sooooooo here we go... I didn't really touch base on my anniversary dinner last week.. it was sooo yummy.. we had so much fun.. but I'll never again buy a drink there because I was PLASTERED by the 3rd sip! Insanity! anyway.. we were sooo full.. I seriously have never seen Tim eat that much.. he kept stopping the rib man and eventually the guy would come straight to our table and drop off 3-6 ribs at a time for him! lol!

Okay so 4th of July was really relaxing just hanging out at home, watching tv, went to my parents house for dinner, grabbed the Porsche drove home.. that's it. I told you guys about the 5th at Applebees.. that was great.. Friday night the 6th I kept asking Tim WTF he wanted to do and he never responded so I made a crazy chicken cassarole and we did laundry and watched tv! lol! oh well.. Then the good stuff started.. between Friday night and Saturday I started bleeding at an unbelieveable 7 month long period horror movie rate. I was not happy to say the least. We had 3 parties to attend the next day, one of them being a pool party I had bought an $80 suit to attend.. yeah.. anyway.. so Saturday I got up early, took Sidney to the vet, came back and tried to relax and started my ibuprofen therapy.... eventually got up and called Cathy to let her know I didn't know if I would be making the party if so for how long etc.. Eventually got my arse up, showered, we got in the car and made our way to Long Grove for the first event.. Tom Kaiders birthday party! WOOT! Got a chance to talk with his mom some (she totally amazing), meet a few of his others friends, and eventually Lisa showed up.. then on to the next party.. drove towards home, had to buy beer, food for the party, then go home let the dog out, grab our suites, etc.. anyway.. got to Cathy's pool bbq party around 6:30 ish.. soon the sun was down and we were just sitting around bsing, eating, etc.. it was a fun night.. decided to get going once Tim was out of beer and I was getting tired, needed to take the dog out etc.. so we head home pull the Porsche into the garage and head next door for party number 3... hang out for a bit an hour later I decided to go inside to put some stuff away from earlier in the day etc.. I walk in my back door and my house REEKS of gas.. oooohhh shit.. so I go in the garage open the garage door, turn on all the light and start inspecting the Porsche.. get in it.. hmm just put in 8 gallons at 6pm and didn't over fill it so what's the deal? Finally I look behind and under the Porsche HUGE puddle of gas! ughhh kill me.. I get a few neighbors to come look at it and we decide to move it out to the driveway so my house doesn't reek... so eventually I call my dad.. it's not 2 am and I wake them up and both my parents are in a panic until they realize I just need help with the car and the car is okay.. I just didn't know what to do.. my dad says stick a bucket under it, lock it, we'll worry about it in the morning.. okay.. so I take my nightly doeses of vitamins and allergy pills, start playing on line and a half hour later my dad calls and says "I'm up and worried now, drive the car over here I'll drive you back home" umm okay.. I have exactly 45 minutes until my drugs take effect and I fall dead asleep.. I gotta move fast.. I wake Tim up, tell him I'm leaving, and walk out of the house.. and who the fuck would be out in front of my house at 2 am... ohhhh but yes the tow truck driver.. fuckin tard.. move your ass so I can leave.. so I leave, it takes me exactly 18 minutes to make it up to Woodstock driving 70 mph a majority of the way, passing cops, no seat belt and no radio fearing the car would blow up! lol! I had every light on that dang car on too.. not sure why just decided to hit them all on the way out of the hood! I think I lit up the road pretty darn good.. anyway.. I get to my parents, they drive me home.. I go to bed around 4am all is well.. wake up at 8:30 thinking what the fuck.. I just fell asleep.. take the dog out and get some breakfast.. eventually I get my arse moving.. time to get ready to go to Fox Lake to meet the WW girls! YIPPPEEEE! I get dressed, reluctantly get in my car and drive up to Fox Lake.. gleefully realizing on the way there that I know exactly where this place is at in fact I was near there not long ago! Very cool.. I find the place.. a mexican restaurant right on the lake! Really fun place! Meet up with the girls a few minutes after 2.. not too bad on time.. hang out, get to know them a bit! Had so much fun! While I was there Tim calls me and says "where is the Porsche" ummm I TOOK THE EFFIN THING BACK TO MY PARENTS LAST NIGHT! I WOKE YOUR ASS UP.. HELLO! He had no recollection.. ughh men! So after the lunch I decide to drive out to my parents to pick up his darn wallet.. hung out there for a bit, finally drove home, walked the dog, played on line, downloaded my pics from the weekend.. emailed them.. went out to dinner at CiCi's yum came home and fell into a dead sleep! lol! that was my weekend my friends.. but to top it off.. of course it can't end there.. my vet just called me.. it turns out my cat has hyperthyroid and needs meds for the rest of her life or surgery! fucking wonderful.. happy Monday to me... ughhh.. I need a vacationI hope these pics work because I can't put a title to this post on and the pics are x's right now.. fuck.. have a good week! lol! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

suebiedoobie said...

Hey! Look at all those hot chicks!! *s*