Wednesday, July 04, 2007

WARNING! STAY OFF THE SIDEWALKS

LMAO.. yupppers.. my dad rolled it out... yippee for me! the idiot won't drive the fucking thing he wanted for 45 years of his freakin life... more power to me! I getta drive it and he could care less! anyway.. it's a sweet sorrow considering the car only likes me and of course we're taking it down to our house in Arizona this October.. SIGH parting will be such sweet sorrow.. I can only start planning more time at our 2nd home with the car I love so much.. funny how that works.. well eventually I know we'll be in AZ full time.. only a matter of time.. yeah and Dylan can you hurry this high school thing up so I can move our asses down to AZ and you can go to ASU? But you can only live on McClintock and Broadway with all the strippers!

ahhh new/old song I'm bringing out that I love love love..
it's on my new song list I finally broke down and put on my myspace.. I've been using it on my freewebs accounts, but not here.. I liked a few other mp3 players that other people use on myspace but one actually shut down my myspace when I loaded it! ughhh
anyway.. check out Craig David 7 days.. sexay ass song!


No comments: