Saturday, July 21, 2007

take two?

and so I've become the "quirkinator"... basically I'm the guinea pig working out the quirks on the Porsche until we take it down to AZ in October! lol! Okay that was my excuse to my dad today as I drove off yet again with his Porsche squealing down the street sideways! teee-heee.. hey it was actually LUCKY the thing blew up at my house at 2am! At the very least I wasn't in Snake River Canyon at 2am in the middle of the dessert winding through narrow roads with no guard rails miles above the bottom of the canyon floor... the infamous "where's the edge of the road, oh shit there it is" echoing through the car as everyone white knuckles it even in their sleep days later... the 2-3 day trek across the states in a mad dash to just get there.. my uncle the hero of them all.. taking it all in without stopping.. fucking amazing.. not sure how he did it.. never fell asleep... never heard about many tickets either... flat dessert roads stretched out before you.. just miles and miles.. ahhh haaa wait a minute.. Snake River Canyon at 2 am.. hey that might actually be fun with the Porsche ****mischievous laugh**** maybe we should attempt to hit it at that time.. that car has so many freakin lights.. head lights, fog lights, high beams, parking lights plus high speed driving lights.. we'll just hit every fucking light button in the thing and light up the dessert.. fucking government doesn't have shit on us.. we'll light up the sky blazing through... even if it does take blowing up the Porsche to do so! ha!

Well anyway.. Tim and I had a fantastic day (and it's not over yet) went to Woodstock to the Farmers Market.. made me realize just how much I love small towns.. I actually walked up to a woman and grabbed her hand and told her how beautiful her engagement ring was.. and it wasn't weird.. she thought it was completely normal.. I apologized later for touching/grabbing her and she laughed and said it was totally fine.. then an hour later I ran into a woman I met at Huntley Vet not a month ago.. I kept telling her "I know you" and she said the same I walked the square again telling Tim every 2 minutes.. I know that fucking lady, who the fuck is she? I had a long conversation with her.. ahhhh haa I met her at the vet! lol! We had lunch at this pub type place that had a lunch buffett.. mostly salad/soup but some main dish items that weren't bad.. took in the Dick Tracey museum.. pretty cool actually.. had no idea that Chester Gould was from the area.. who knew.. funny how that works.. went to my parents house, wal-mart, got some house work done..

talked to Dylan today.. he's actually doing pretty darn well considering the events in his life and everyone making sure he understands Wil's lifestyle, what he will see tomorrow at the wake... he's 13 and my son.. he knows all.. I hide nothing of the world from him.

Not looking forward to tomorrow, however, I am all in the same time.. I'm still not understanding the big plan on this one.. there was a great article in the paper about Wil.. Rich actually got a few really great quotes published telling the world that Wil was the love of his life.. naming Rich as Wil's partner finally the world is coming around.. this in itself is huge.. Wil you are making a statement to the world through your death.

No comments: